Saturday, July 21, 2007

Tequila She-Devil

I have spoken often of the Tequila She-Devil, my good friend Carolyn. She denies it vehemently but I have photographic proof. We had some good friends over last weekend for dinner, etc.



The Patron did not come out of the box until Miss TSD arrived. Here she is, all smiles, like she is an innocent angel or something. Ummm hmmmm. Ask those around her how innocent she is.


She is all sweet and nice (that is not an act) but that is just what lures you in. You think, surely someone who is nurturing and caring like Carolyn would not lead me down the wrong path? She lulls you into a comfort zone with her down home friendliness and gets you to agree to "just one" and before you know it....


Anyway, the pic below is proof positive. See her eyes? That was after her shot of Patron. See, once she has a shot - well she cannot hide the She Devil inside.... I abstained from Tequila last weekend. So I need to be extra cautious around her next time - she will be gunning for me for sure.

2 Comments:

At 10:53 PM, Blogger Carolyn & Larry said...

Hey - I resemble that remark!! Takes one to know one.......
Love ya Deb! *TSD*

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger theOtherWhiteMeat! said...

Jan just saw this post - here is her "Eyewitness" witnessing:

Tequila She-Devil is SO right!! Ya know, I remember (before meeting "TSD") drinking tequila one other time, but it was years and years ago. Then came the fateful (fatal?!) night that I heard "sweet and innocent" Carolyn say that magic word "Shot!" YUM!! Of course, then came Jen...and my first ever body-shot...I honestly had no idea what that was!

Strangely enough, it was at a birthday party that I found out...guess whose??? You got it...the Tequila She-Devil's!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home