Friday, June 08, 2007

Callings

Do you believe in callings? You know, the ones that are usually precipitated by God? Such as, God called me to preach. God called me to minister. God called me to butcher 5 people in his name. Those kinds of callings.

I had a call today from a listener. He wanted to know if I go to church. Told him I do not answer personal questions. He said that he was communicating to me a calling. He felt it. There was a calling for me to be at a christian radio station as a dj, instead of doing the blues. I thanked him. What else could I do? Sure it is a little weird but maybe he really believes there is a calling for me to be at a christian radio station. I do not agree. I think I am perfect where I am...playing the blues and cursing every now and then!!!

P. S. Does anyone really give a rat's ass about Paris Hilton and her drama going on?

1 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, Blogger Jami said...

Why do some people think they can change people? Ugh!!! I would have probably told him to go to he double toothpick and then hung up. Now about my dear friend Paris. I am so happy that she is back behind bars. I was so ticked when I heard that they let her out after a couple of days. That is just not right. She is special needs, not special. KWIM.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home