Friday, June 22, 2007

Three Things on a Friday

Friday - June 22nd. Summer is officially here. Three things about me on a Friday.


I am a girly girl. I LOVE product. Makeup, perfume, body lotions, shampoos, hair stuff, body stuff, creams, potions and lotions of all sorts. Love it all. I am forever trying new things. New things I got in the past couple of weeks that I totally dig: Shedonism , a very soft and interesting fragrance. Got the spray cologne and the body oil that shimmers. Love it. Merle Norman Satin Lip Pencil in Sweet Marmalade - yummy color. Merle Norman Definitive Eye Liner in Jaded and Hazy. Waterproof - so you can cry or swim!! My favorite this week is Bobbi Brown's brand new eyeshadow palette - Stonewashed Nudes. This palette is uber wonderful. Love all the colors in the kit. They are just beautiful and the shadow goes on so smooth and lasts all day. Get this one now, because it will not last long. The buzz is already out on it and a lot of her palettes disappear fast. In the mail - my Bobbi Brown gel eye liner in Sepia Ink. Now, lest you think "damn she sure buys a lot of product" I was on a splurge thing this week. I do not normally buy that much product in a week. So, girly girl with the product.


I hired a cleaning service, The Cleaning Authority, and boy am I thrilled. They do a zone thing where on one visit they do a deep clean of the bathrooms and kitchen and the general cleaning of the rest of the house. On the next visit they deep clean the rest of the house and general clean the kitchen and bathrooms. It was so nice to come home and see that every corner in this house was cobweb free, the floors looked wonderful, the stove was way clean (even cleaned underneith the top of the stove). It frees me up to do other things. I can keep up with the day to day stuff, it is the deep cleaning stuff I do not have time to do. Love it - recommend it, wrote a song about it... (just kidding).


Last but not least, got my hair cut and highlighted. What the heck? It will grow back. Summer is here, it is hot and I thought I would enjoy it. I have had many compliments and just as many "quit cutting your hair" comments. Also, people seem to prefer my hair curly over my straightening it with the Chi iron. Go figure. The curl is a mop of mess. Kind of hard to see in this photo but it is above my shoulders.
So there ya have it... three totally useless pieces of information about me. Next?


2 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

Love the new 'do!

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger mbville said...

I got mine cut too! Can't wait to see yours in real life this weekend. It's been forever since I read anything out here, but I am sick today, so just lying on the couch browsing.... I WANT A CLEANING SERVICE!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home