Friday, July 27, 2007

Pursesession

I have Pursesession (purse obsession). I am not all that picky (in terms of having to have the best of the best, etc...) but every now and then I just have to get a good purse. Generally, it is a Coach purse. I also like Kathy Van Zeeland purses, although they are actually a moderately priced line.


I have never been drawn to a Dooney & Burke and absolutely hated that phase in the 80s when everyone had that hunter green thing with the tan handles and trim...remember that thing? It spawned all sorts of knock offs and everyone (except me) had one. Shudder....


I remember my very first Coach bag. It was the Coach Station bag. I followed that with the Coach Willis bag. I still have both of those and a few more. (I love them, I really do). Plus, the fact that even 12 - 15 years later - I still have them and still use them says a lot.


So, I am home sick the other day and watching QVC. They have a Dooney & Burke show. Too lazy to change the channel, I got sucked up into it. I bought two of them!! Yikes. I got a red and a black (although I thought I ordered brown). Now why did I do that? I do not know, call it a weak moment. I had decided that when they both arrived, I would promptly return them both. No problem.


Problem, they arrived. They are gorgeous and I have to keep the red one. The black one is going back but this red baby is staying!! Isn't it fabulous!! A french lady told me when I was confessing my purse sins last week that quality accessories were a must. She said it would make those $10 target tops and $20 jcpenney capris look fabulous. So, fabulous here I come!!

1 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Blogger Jami said...

I love the purse Deb, and red is my favorite color. The lady is right. A few good accessories make all the difference.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home