Thursday, January 04, 2007

Uhhh Ooookkkaaayyy!

So it is sniffle time again around here. Double UGH! At Christmas - Jen & Emily both had bad colds, I avoided it. Mom has been sick the past several days and I thought I had cruised through the holidays without it (not that I did not have other issues) then yesterday it started with the sneezing. Today I woke up with the full fledge stuffy nose, that alternates between running - sometimes runny on one side and stuffed on the other. So I now look like Rudolph with the red nose from blowing my nose all day.

I thought I would search out some info to see if there was a good over the counter medicine I could get because Sudafed was not working so well, Benadryl just makes you sleepy and more stuffed up and Dayquil was not addressing the nose thing and I do not have the cough, etc.

Lo and behold, I run across this. Birmingham Nasal Douche...say what? I have never heard of such a thing, have you? Yeah I have heard of it in association with, oh shall we say, another body part but never for my nose! I do not know, something about that thing disturbs me, really. Look at it - somehow calling it nasal douche and it looking like that - well it seems rather umm Freudian. Maybe it is just me but I am just going to get another box of Kleenex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home