Friday, December 29, 2006

The Killer Rocks My World

There is not enough I can say about Jerry Lee Lewis. He rocks and he is the "Last Man Standing", which is the title of his latest CD. A CD full of 21 songs he performs with other people. Go get this cd if you like Jerry Lee Lewis at all (beyond Great Balls of Fire) think "A Couple More Years", etc....

It would thrill me beyond belief to run into this man in Memphis. Come on, at least let me have this Memphis!! That would be on the top of my list for the year if I could do that.
The title is really telling if you think about it. He recorded at Sun Studios over 50 years ago along with folks like Carl Perkins, Charlie Rich, Elvis Presley, etc.. and they are all gone, including Sam Phillips. Go Jerry Lee!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home