Thursday, November 23, 2006

Creeps and Liars

They are not always the same. So, this creep in Bryant, Jeff Cheshier had sex with his stepdaughter for a year and gets her pregnant. He takes her to Illinois, where you do not have to have parental consent, and gets her an abortion. He brings her home and some months later, after a disturbance at his home, the girl tells cops he has been raping her for over a year. Creepy dude. Anyone that knew him - knew this. He is a CREEP. He worked at an accounting firm as their IT person but had about as much IT knowledge as I do (I probably have more). The rumor was that he was hired and kept around for so long because he had the ability to illegally program cards for satellite tv and one of the "partners" liked that. I am sorry the girl went through this but I am glad he was caught. Wonder how he will like prison - can you say bend over buddy?

Anyway, I digress. My rant today is about the "abortion activists" who helped cinch the case. This couple have sat outside this abortion clinic for 14 years taking pics of each car and person going into the place. The Detective on the case called them and asked if they had pics of CREEP's car and they were able to find them - cinching the case. That is great! However, this is where I split hairs with them. In an interview about the case the woman, Angela Michael, said "The detective asked, 'Do you have the car?' 'Yes.' 'Do you have the plate?' 'Yes.' And I read it to him." "And in the background I heard the clicking of the handcuffs," Angela Michael said, along with the comment "We've got him."

OK come on now Angela Michael. It is not believable that the cops have Cheshier sitting there before they call you and are just waiting to see if you have the photos. Uh huh I believe that one. A bit melodramatic don't you think. I am sure Angela was just trying to add drama to the story but let's face it - she obviously lied. So is that ok? If you are trying to do "god's work" is it ok to LIE in your efforts to do so? I think not.

Yet, she goes on..... <<"I remembered how upset she was, and pleading with him (the suspect) not to make her go in," she said. >> WHAT? You witnessed this? You saw a young girl, obviously, being forced into an abortion clinic by an older man and did nothing? Come on now Angela, are you sure this really happened? OR are you again making something up to add to the melodrama of the story. THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS. If, in face, Angela saw this she should be arrested for being an accomplice to a crime of some sort. What a bunch of crock. This kind of lying is typical. Tell me the truth about a situation and I am more apt to listen to you but start lying or embellishing and I turn a cold shoulder to you. I submit that Angela is unethical despites her obvious obsessions with saving women's souls and "preventing" abortions for 14 years - at this same clinic.

On a side note, the article linked to is on a pro life site so maybe the embellishments were for the pleasure of like minded individuals. Other stories I read did not contain those "embellishments".

2 Comments:

At 10:41 PM, Blogger Deb said...

I do not support her. I find her to lack credibility of any sort. That was the point of my rant. Thank you for the info on places to get additional information. I know very well that not everyone who says Lord, Lord is of GOD - and my gut reaction is to say "look at our President!" (smile)

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger JaBon said...

Lacking credibility is right.

Angela Michael is an out and out liar.

Angela Michael crowed and crowed that she had "Helped Convict" Mr. Cheshier.

However, in July of 2007 Mr. Cheshier borrowed his mother's car and committed suicide, a free man at the time.

Angela Michael was careful to remove ALL references to helping convict him and then reported on his suicide. (Not understanding that nothing is ever totally erased from the internet.)

Mr. Chesier's trial was to start in August of 2007, so I guess he was convicted before he went to court.

Interesting

 

Post a Comment

<< Home