Saturday, December 23, 2006

Festivus!! For the Rest of Us


If you know what the title of this post means, then you are indeed a Seinfeld fan!!

I want to wish everyone a happy holiday season; whether you celebrate Christmas, Xmas, Hannukah, Kwanzaa, Winter Solstice or nothing at all. I wish all the best in whatever way you do this season!! What better way to wish you that that with some form of Corporate sponsorship along with the message?

I, finally, finished the 4 photo albums I need to gift tomorrow. I finished them about 10 minutes ago. Nothing like the last moment huh? I wrapped gifts today but still have more to go. I injected a turkey breast so it can be smoked in the morning before we head up to White County. I made Spiced Walnuts tonight, as well. I was going to make Peanut Butter fudge but I am thinking, at this late hour, NO!!!

I had planned to have an early night last night BUT that did not happen. I was designated driver for three drunk asses that would not leave the Underground Pub until it closed. We had fun, although the dd never has the same amount of fun now do they? I got everyone home safe and sound. Soo, things I planned to do last night - did not happen. By the way, I pulled a double at the station doing my show (with a little help from Audie and some christmas cheer supplied by moi' and Diana brought by some Guiness for the masses). I then did Flap's show until 7 - had a blast with that one. Met up with everyone at Mt. Fuji where I had some absolutely awesome sushi, the eel thing (I can never remember the name) and a vegetarian asparagus roll that was outstanding!! I am ready for more. My last attempt at sushi was pretty good but some of it I just could not develop a taste for...this stuff - oh yea baby!!

So, have a happy and safe holiday season. Take a moment to think of those who are not home this season and send up a little good thought for them!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:16 AM, Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

LOL - I know this phrase! Wish you a wonderful merry Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home