Monday, November 13, 2006

The Hucksters - shucking again!

So our Governor and his wife, Mike & Janet Huckabee, are still making a play for gifts, gimmes, freebies of all sorts. His 10 years as Governor has allowed them to line their pockets and coffers with gifts of all sorts, without any kind of reproach from the "ethics" folks. My guess is that the thinking is that "good old Baptists like them can't be doing anything wrong" - I just bet that if it were someone like, oh say, Clinton when he was leaving the office and they pulled a stupid stunt like this - well one can only imagine.

So as far as I can recollect they have received furniture, written books about the Jonesboro school slayings and used the profits, flew all over the country for their own benefit and charged it to the state, received clothes and NOW - have registered for "gifts" to furnish their new 7,000 sf mansion. Uh huh..I am thinking they need all the help they can get - those greedy bastards. I was going to stick a photo of them in this post but, damn, I could not bear the thought of coming to my site and seeing a pic of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home