Wednesday, November 08, 2006

It's a Good Day to Be a Democrat!!




So, another election has passed. It was exciting and gives rise to a new hope. Does anybody doubt that people are sick of this administration?

So here are some highlights for me:

Naa, naa, naa, naa
Naa, naa, naa, naa
Hey, hey, hey..
Goodbye

So long Rummy... don't let the screen door hit ya where the dog should have bit ya!!


Dennis, Dennis, Dennis... are you sure you did not know about Foley's affinity for Page Boys??




George "Macaca" Allen...need I say more?





On an even brighter note.....



Bill Ritter was elected Governor of Colorado! Go Bill and I know Miss Ethel is one proud mama. Having known this family since I was 13 - I was so excited for this to happen. I even donated to his campaign, even though I do not live in Colorado, because I wanted to "help" a good Democrat get elected. Guess what? You can be a Christian and a Democrat...Bill is living proof.

Go Dems!!

1 Comments:

At 5:17 AM, Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

LOl!!! DH is one happy trooper right not too ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home