Thursday, October 19, 2006

Hey, anyone out there?

I have been without internet at home for over a week. It is killing me ya'll. To add insult to injury, my computer has been on a slow decline for several months. It looks something like this these days. I was thinking I would have to bury it but Michael says nooooo, it just needs something reloaded and that will take him, oh say 15 or 16 hours. Hmmm?

Now as much as I love Michael I am beginning to understand the tales of women who were married to plumbers and had plumbing issues, women whose significant others who were car mechanics and there own vehicles hobbled along..you get the picture? Michael is a computer guru, wizard, king for christ sakes!! Yet, I have hobbled along with a decrepit system for months now. Sigghhh. I will leave this weekend for a two week training stint in Dallas, maybe oh maybe it will be working when I return!! Keep your fingers crossed for me.

4 Comments:

At 3:10 AM, Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

I hear you about the computer issue and hubby who is a computer guru - same here! Oh well - hang in there! Love the skeleton Mouse ;-)

 
At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO - this is Haggard's god telling you to BUY A NEW ONE!!! You need a fast laptop running Windows Media Center (or one Michael recommends ;>)

 
At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO - this is Haggard's god telling you to BUY A NEW ONE!!! You need a fast laptop running Windows Media Center (or one Michael recommends ;>)

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Hmmm, other white meat, do you have ulterior motives??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home