Sunday, October 22, 2006

In the "You Can't Make this Shit Up" Department...


My agency is moving from the 5th floor of this building to the 9th floor early next year. We have been in this building 25 plus years and in the space we are in now - equally that long. The move is long overdue.

Here is the clincher, in designing the office space and assigning space to employees (oh about 50 of us total)- they "FORGOT" me and another lady.

How do you "forget" an employee? Particularly two employees who have both worked for the agency over 25 years each!! Doesn't someone have a phone list? Can you spell INCOMPETENCE any quicker than I did?

What a hoot! Word has spread across the agency like wildfire and I keep getting e mails and phone calls about it. We just smile, shake our head and say "hey, you can't make this shit up!"

Yes, I do have an office. Yes, I had to fight to get a decent one. Oh let's just forget I am on the Management team in an office with just 9 total managers. HA! Too funny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home