Friday, August 11, 2006

It's the Weekend Baby!!


Whoo hoo! We made it to Friday. It is officially the weekend, baby! See this little jewel to the left? Yep, that cool, delicious looking Margarita... I plan on having a couple of those this evening. We are meeting up with John & Becky and Dano & T for dinner at Senor Tequila. Mmmm, I can almost taste it now. They have great margaritas there. I like mine on the rocks. Reminds me of when I was in Mexico last year at El Placer (in the middle of nowhere, on the beach, about 1 hour North of Belize) and I ordered a "margarita on the rocks" and Alex, the cook, looked at me sort of confused. He then said "really?" and I said "Yes". Then it hit me, he thought I literally meant on rocks instead of ice. Kim, the owner of the place we were at told me on ice. We all had a good laugh about it. In any event, Margaritas and Camarones el diablo are on tap for me tonight.

We are supposed to go to a pool party at Flap's house tomorrow afternoon. The pool being a big inflatable kiddie pool!! How fun is that? She is cooking outside, we will have cold drinks and beer and if we get too hot, well then you can sit in the kiddie pool. We are also looking at a house with 17 acres near Pinnacle Mountain. Not sure what will come of that but we are looking.

Sunday I leave for Fort Wayne, Indiana (what the heck is there to do in Fort Wayne?). I am allowing extra time at the airport for all the shampoo, cologne, hand cream, breath spray, etc.. that they will be confiscating to make me safer. Yes, I am worried about grandma with her hand cream. That sums it up for me.

Hope you have an outstanding weekend!! I plan on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home