Saturday, June 17, 2006

It's the weekend, baby!

Yep we are full fledged into the weekend. It is a rainy Saturday and Michael worked in the yard today. He has an obsession with making some grass grow on this rocky land we have. He ordered Zoysia plugs and was putting those in all day. Maya likes to come behind him and dig them up.

Last night I went to see two local bands Big John Miller Band and the Jess Hoggard Band. Big John was at the Afterthought, Little Rock's first venue to go Non-smoking and I have to say that I loved it there last night. It was nice to leave somewhere and not smell like an ashtray!! I caught some of their show, which was great, and headed over to the Press Box (which is not a non-smoking establishment) to see Jesse Hoggard. It was rocking and I had a great time. I did smell like an ashtray when I left there though!

I piddled around in the house. I have been doing some scrapbooking today. I made a layout of my niece, Emily and started an 8x8 album of Michael's birthday party in April. I organized a bit and opened the new kit I got from Scrap Muse . I love this site and the kits you get each month. It is my indulgence. The lady who runs this site also sends you some sort of chocolate fix every month with your kit. Now how cool is that?

We are going to The Sharper Image in a bit to look at dad's day gifts. We are taking my dad to breakfast and then going to see Michael's dad up in White County. Hope you have a great weekend. I have to admit that mine has been pretty enjoyable thus far.

1 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home