Thursday, October 05, 2006

Oh My Word, Nekkid Art!!


A teacher was fired for taking her class on a school sponsored field trip to an art museum. Apparently, some of the 5th grade students saw a nude portrait. (Not the David, pictured to the left, as that is in Florence, Italy but probably something similar) Say it ain't so Ethel, not nekkid art at an art museum?

So what have we learned from this lesson folks? Nude Art BAD, EVIL and SINFUL.....

Would you rather your kid see art that has nudity in it or this ---> because if they are watching tv they are seeing this stuff on the right.

Go figure huh?

(thanks to John for the info on this piece of ridiculousness)

2 Comments:

At 2:47 AM, Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

OMG - really??? Oh wow - that is craziness I will never forget. BTW - the nekkid lady on the right is hurting my eyes - I should sue you - hahahahah- just kidding!

 
At 2:59 AM, Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

OMG - really??? Oh wow - that is craziness I will never forget. BTW - the nekkid lady on the right is hurting my eyes - I should sue you - hahahahah- just kidding!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home