Monday, September 25, 2006

WooHoo - them there are fightin' words!

Finally, Clinton has raised his voice!! Finally, he is not being quiet and letting this right wing whacko machine roll over him anymore. Did you catch the Chris Wallace interview on FOX where Wallace tries to ambush Clinton with that sad, old & tired lie that Clinton had an opportunity to take out Bin Laden but did not?

I saw it and whooped for joy when Clinton got his ire up. I said "it is about damn time". I was so thrilled, I donated another $50 to the Democrats today.

Clinton Fights Back and I say, it is long overdue. Go read the entire transcript and give a high five to Bill. I think there is a slow thaw in the minds of the American people. I think there is an awakening to the fact that they have been lied to and they took it and ran with it. I think there is anger amongst good Americans and I think it will show in the upcoming elections and in the future. We are sick of these liars and their efforts to line their pockets. They try to hold us hostage with this fake War on Terror. The elevated threat level is nothing more than a mind mess to keep you scared and willing to let them do anything to you. Stand up for what is right. That is what America means.

1 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

Amazing interview - read the whole transcript. Thank you for pointing me to it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home