Thursday, August 24, 2006

Breast OWgmentation & Hot Lesbians

Breast Augmentation, boob job, breast implants, whatever you want to call it. I call it painful looking. Ouch, I hurt thinking about that whole "moving the nipple thing". Yet, sometimes the results look really good on some people and then other times....

You just have to wonder what thought process said "Hey, D cup just won't do. I need to be at least a Double H. Yes, that is it, a Double H. I mean more is better right? Wrong.

So I got sucked into another "reality" show of sorts "Workout". It is about this HOT lesbian who owns a gym/personal training business. Now I am no lesbian but I play one on tv, ok no I don't. This is one sexy, hot lady. Check her and her killer body out... Jackie is her name. She is really stunning. She has this annoying girlfriend, Mimi. Mimi is a pouty, whiny, self centered leech. I think they may have broken up for good since Mimi threw her drink at Jackie in the club in front of her staff of trainers. DRAMA.
Mimi is not that attractive. She almost has a snake like look about her. She does not wear petulance well..... This is Mimi in one of her angry, brooding, "woe is me - you treat me so bad" moments...that pretty much sums up all of her moments.

Will Jackie find a new love? Will Jackie get her clothing line launched? Will Rebecca quit showing clients the pic on her phone of her boyfriends really HUGE appendage? Tune in... let me know what you think!

3 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger mbville said...

Ok, Deb, you're scaring me!!! So, which channel is this on? LOL!!!

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Bravo. There was a marathon of this show and I got sucked into it. Hey Mel, you are looking kind of cute these days... MWAAhaahaa!!

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger mbville said...

Blush, wink, giggle!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home