Sunday, September 17, 2006

Bad Hair Days vs. Bad Hair Years

I confess, I have bad hair years. There are days in that year where my hair just looks outstanding and then the rest of the time - wild hair.

I have very thick, curly hair. Except that it is not perfect curls. There are tons of tight ringlets, interspersed with loose curls and a few straight hairs. Some days, the curls just do wonderous things - most days they just do their own thing. I do not blow dry them so that they can dry "naturally" but then going to the car or into work the wind hits them and frizzola. I threaten to cut it all off but remember that one bad cut that left me looking like I was going butch. I can straighten my hair and it looks fine for a few hours but, hey, I am in the south - HUMIDITY.

I used to dry my hair, curl it with electric curlers, etc... and it looked good for the 1980s but this is not the 80s. I did notice that leggings were coming back, maybe I can revive the hair, as well.

I kind of like Joy Behar's hair , sort of. I like the cut but would like it a little longer. I think I could wear my hair curly or blow dry it and wear it sort of like this --->
Michael said he did not like it. Oh well, what's a gal to do. Live with bad hair, I reckon.

Today I am deep conditioning and will wash it and wear it. Another day in the year of bad hair days.

1 Comments:

At 3:17 AM, Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

Bad hear years -that is a funny phrase. I so hope that those are over soon for you ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home