Monday, September 25, 2006

Maya Lu Lu

We call Maya a number of things and she answers to all of them. Maya Lu Lu, Lu Lu McGoo, Moo Moo, Woo Woo... she doesn't care what you call her as long as you are reaping attention on her. We are ate up with loving this doggie.
manner.

Isn't it amazing how much laughter and how many smiles a furry creature can bring to a family? This pampered pooch is spoiled beyond belief but is the sweetest thing. There is not a mean bone in her little body. She does not even growl if you reach down while she is eating.

She has her assortment of toys and will drag them out at every opportunity for you to play with her. This next pic is a favorite game she plays with Michael. He points at her toy and she growls and growls like she is going to eat him up. She will even taunt him with the ball by nudging his finger with it.

I have been home sick a few days and she had laid around with me. She wants to play some and I try to oblige but have little strength to play for hours. She will curl up with me and just snooze away. I cannot imagine what we would do without this little "demonista". Today I was looking at a magazine that came in the mail and she barrelled through it to get my attention. 12 pounds of demanding attitude.

She is half yorkie & half rat terrier. She has spurned a whole bunch of friends to get one just like her. I have placed Bailey, Patrick & Little Mikey with friends and co workers. I have requests for more!!

I think Michael and I have passed the test and I think Maya plans on keeping us.

1 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

Too cute - I love it! She is a princess and KNOWS it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home