Monday, April 23, 2007

Smelling Good in the Neighborhood

Not the best picture BUT this is one yummy smelling candle. I have an obsession with aroma. I love perfums, body creams, shower gels, candles, potpourri, etc. I found this candle at Wally World for $2.97. It is a large candle, 11.5 ounces and it smells heavenly when you burn it. I am going back to get more - for that price you can't beat it. This one (in case you cannot read blurry print) is Hazelnut Cream. Yummmmyo.



All of the kittens are gone. Nat came and got the last two, she is telling her hubby she "found" them. Mama cat is roaming around meowing at me. I feel bad (I cried - yes I am a wimp) but it is better that the kitties have good homes than be feral. Still she looks at me with those eyes... ahhhh it kills me. Flap wants Mama Cat and I hope she gets her.



Maya will miss the kitties - she loved for me to bring one in the house for her to sniff and "play" with. They were not as thrilled with the playing thing as you can tell in this picture.


Kitty was not really liking Maya hanging out all around and he ran for shelter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home