Friday, April 06, 2007

There is a TRAMP in my shower!!!

I am in love with a Tramp. Yes, it is true. This Tramp is dark, squishy and smells so awesome. I have a new addiction to LUSH products. They are the coolest. This shower gel smells sort of woodsy, sandalwood, fresh... sigh... just clean and not flowery. A man or woman can use this one. I am hoping Michael does not like it though!! I also love, love the shampoo Rehab and conditioner Retread. I have a head of thick, out of control curls. When I got back from the blues jam last night my head smelled like an ashtray. I took a shower with my Tramp and washed and conditioned my hair with the Rehab and Retread. Yummm. This morning I can still smell the scents on my skin and hair. Not overpowering, very subtle and oh so nice. My hair feels silky and my curls are behaving. I am anxious to try my butterballs next. My LUSH wish list grows but I have to budget a little at a time. I guess I am living a LUSH life.

1 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

Love Lush!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home