Thursday, February 08, 2007

Spaced Out Moonbat?

Wow, the psychonaut (psycho/astronaut) Lisa Nowack that drove 950 miles from Houston to Florida to confront another woman has certainly garnered the news (although it will now be overshadowed by the Anna Nicole Smith death). The whole diaper thing clearly indicates that this woman was not in "her right mind".

I am going to make an observation here... in NASA photos she is healthy looking and has a good set of teeth. In other pics now her teeth look very ragged out, she is thin and drawn and her skin looks bad. Hmmm, sort of like a meth head gets. Not that I am saying she is a meth head but I am wondering if there is some sort of drug thing going on here....

Totally weird stuff. Who thinks to wear diapers so they would not have to take time to pee or (yuk) do anything else. I mean come on, she had to stop for gas could she not take a moment to pee while her car was filling up? This shows the disconnect ---

Wonder if we will find out the real deal?

1 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Blogger Jami said...

OMG my dh and I just had that same conversation. She is totally out of her mind. I can't wait to hear the whole story myself. She is really spaced out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home