Monday, February 05, 2007

Rainy days and Mondays always get me down

If you remember that song - you were around during the 70s when the Carpenters sappy love songs ruled the airwaves.
It is not a rainy day, thankfully, but it is a Monday. The Super Bowl is over and while I did not watch it, found the half time show pretty good. Kudos to his "Royal Purpleness" for a respectable version of "All Along the Watchtower". Although the two dancing chicks were more annoying than anything. What did they add to the whole performance, other than t & a?
I am off work today, having used a day of annual leave. I have mom stuff to do and lots more to get ready around here for the upcoming week. I wish I had a personal assistant...sort of a "minime" - now that would be a good reality show. A smaller version of me... ahh ok I had my laugh for the day...off to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home