Sunday, February 04, 2007

Here you go, help for the "state abbreviation challenged", of which there are way too many of you.

I cringe when I get mail addressed to me at AK (Alaska) or when I get a letter back from a federal agency (this week) and they presume to correct what they felt was my mistake... I had put my address as Little Rock, AR (Arkansas for the challenged) - they sent me a letter and put Little Rock, AZ (because, of course, Little Rock is in Ari"freaking"zona). I guess they thought I had no clue where I lived....

What is up with this...why can't people get this shit right? It is not difficult. Come on.... I cannot tell you how many times I have called an 800 number for something and my address shows AR and they say "Arizona" or I tell them Arkansas and they put in AK...
So to help you all out - here is the map. Use it and quit looking so darn stupid. and Yes, I am an uber geek on these - I know each and every one of them.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home