Monday, February 19, 2007

KISS Weekend

Ahhh, you are probably thinking that it involves some weekend event honoring the rock group KISS. Noooo. I am flying to New Hampshire on Friday morning to hang out with the wild gals on that side of the country.

The event we are going to is in Manchester, NH and it is Keep It Simple Scrapbooking (KISS). It is a huge crop, vendor fair, etc... If you don't know or understand, just accept.
Anyway, I was trying to think of some little gift to bring the gals (since we always do that) and I came up with an "altered initial" since it would be lightweight and easy to put in the suitcase.
Here are the finished letters. For those who do not understand - the letter represents the letter of their first name (ahhhhhhh!) So for Judy, Debbie and Laurie (Beth backed out of going - she ain't getting one
I have been working on the pics and things I need to get ready to take with me. That is the challenge of the moment.

2 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Blogger Vicki M. said...

Deb these are FAB!! Love the colors...bright and fun, your friends will be thrilled!!!

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

Deb- I so love those letters - they are wonderful!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home