Thursday, September 28, 2006

On the Road to Recovery.

I finally got in to see the doctor today. I have acute bronchitis. Yeah, woohoo. I have anti biotics, Singulair to help me breathe, and a decongestant of some sort. I am doing the 3 day anti biotic, so I expect to feel worlds better tomorrow!

While I was there I had my doc take a look at a patch of dry skin on my shoulder. It has been there for months now and does not go away no matter what I put on it. It got kind of red and yukky this week. She called it something fancy and said it was a pre-cancerous lesion, so she did the cryo thing on it. I now have a big blister there that will dry up and go away. At least it was not on my forehead or something like that, how cute would that be? Ahhh, I have an inkling that I will have many of these removed in my later years. Redhead, fair skin, freckles, many sunburns. Yep - I will keep that cryo stuff busy.

1 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

I am so sorry to hear that you have bronchitis! I hope the antibiotics heals you up fast! Take care of yourself lady!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home