Thursday, October 30, 2008

Where the Hell Have I Been?

Ok, ok I know I have been absent for about 6 months or more. Nothing personal against the blog, I love the blog, but I have been blogging on myspace, primarily. It just became much easier to deal with one thing, rather than two.

So much has happened in the past few months that this blog will be burning up with catch up material. I will do one long blog with highlights, I promise. Hang in there with me, I am coming back full force and, baby, its gonna rock!!

3 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Blogger Valerie S said...

Hey Deb, I don't know if you're still checking your blog comments or not. I was updating the blog list at ScrapMuse and there you were. I'd love to hear from you. Stop by ScrapMuse and let us know what you're up to!!

 
At 5:41 AM, Blogger senate cleaning said...

we have more than years of business practice, technically innovative appliances and high-quality cleaning items.Office cleaning Washington DC We promise to get the job done for the first time. Contact our Senate Cleaning professional office, commercial, and industrial cleaning experts

 
At 1:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

looking for a desk stain Professional deck stainOur expert team will take care of any damage to your deck might have and stain your deck to make it look like just when you’ve built it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home