Sunday, March 09, 2008

John Prine Show was Uber Awesome

This man totally blew me away tonight. I went to see John Prine at Robinson Auditorium. Michael was sick so I took Virginia (she fell in love with his music!)
The show was just wonderful. The music was outstanding. I enjoyed it when he was with his bass player and other guitar player and I loved it just as much when he was on stage alone singing. It was all good. Some of my favorites: Hello In There, Sam Stone, Please Don't Bury Me, Angel from Montgomery, Crazy as a Loon, Lake Marie, Ain't Hurtin Nobody and more. I remember Spanish Pipedream, Dear Abby, Lucky Larue, 6 o clock news, Glory of True Love, She is my Everything, Bear Creek Blues and You Got Gold. I am sure there were more that will come to me later. If he shows up near you - go see him. This was my first time seeing him at a live show and I was surprised at how short he is. Really short. Still cute as a button though. Go see him or at least put on some of his music. Tomorrow we go to see Bill Cosby - same place.

1 Comments:

At 3:00 AM, Blogger Lg auto glass said...

Hire the services of auto glass replacement san jose replacement if you have a broken or chipped windshield.auto glass replacement san jose
Always make sure to get the windshield of your car fixed before it gets broken or cause any damage in the form of accidents or injuries. auto glass replacement san jose replacement is a good option if you want to get a new glass for your car.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home