Saturday, June 10, 2006

Intro


Hoodoo Highway is a journey I take with this wonderful man. He is far more grounded and logical than I am and I am far more creative and emotional than he. It is a match made in heaven, most days!! Other folks involved in my highway ramblings are some wacky, wonderful friends that range from the serene and caring to the wild and wooly. As you can see from the pic on the right, they are a fabulous looking group of people. Of course, this is not the entire circle of friends, I cannot leave out my sisters in life - the women that share my anger, my pain, my humor, my job, my conflicts and my controversies.... the "bitches". Now, it is not meant to be a term of hatred but of respect. Some people think of these women as being such but they are just independent, free thinking and strong willed, which makes for some dynamic ladies.

We cannot leave out family. I have a wonderful daughter - who is still a princess (we made her that way and now we pay), a mother who lives next door (and will give rise to many, many posts), a brother & family up the road a bit and a dad who still thinks I am his baby girl.

This is my daughter, mom and myself.




Last, but not least, is Maya "the blues princess". This little stinker is the boss of the house. She is half yorkie/half rat terrier and 100% rotten. We would not trade her for anything. Sure there are better pics out there but this one just exemplifies her stubborn spirit. So there you have it - some of the players in my journey on the Hoodoo Higway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home